Leading kids to know, love, and serve Jesus.
Reliance Kids partners with and equips parents to raise a generation of children who grow in Jesus and spiritual maturity; pursue a God-centered vision of life; engage in worship; study God’s Word; pray; and discover, develop, and use their gifts for the glory of God as they serve Him.
Reliance Kids is a launching pad for training the next generation to know, love, and serve Jesus. Reliance Kids serves as a place where kids learn Biblical lessons that they can apply to their daily lives so they will grow in their knowledge and love of Jesus as well as continue His plan and purpose as they serve Him with their gifts.
Our vision incorporates equipping three groups within our ministry: children, parents, and Reliance Kids servants.
Our goal is to encourage children to know the Word of God deeply and Jesus personally as well as discover, develop, and use their gifts for the glory of God as they serve Him. Reliance Kids seeks to immerse children in God’s Word, teach them how to pray and worship, and support their families in their commitment to facilitate spiritual growth by:
- Teach children the whole Bible.
- Encourage children to develop a biblical mindset and Christian worldview.
- Teach children to trust in the promises of God by sharing the lessons from His Word.
- Lead children to recognize their sinful nature and to respond in repentance & faith in God.
- Cultivate a love for God’s Word and a habit of reading it consistently.
- Give children an opportunity to see the hand of God at work in the world as they serve Him in their homes, church, schools, and community.
- Raise up future leaders as we motivate, mentor, and train children through our CREW 412 program.
Check out our YouTube channel to view past teachings, videos, and other resources!
Join us on Sundays at 8:30am, 10:15am, or 11:59am for Reliance Kids! Follow the signs when you arrive and you’ll find the check-in kiosks under the umbrellas on the East end of the courtyard. You can expect fun and spirit-filled worship, age-appropriate Bible teaching, and a safe and welcoming environment!
New Family Registration
Please complete the new family registration form to help simplify your first check-in experience. We look forward to meeting you soon.
At Reliance Church we love our children and it is our goal to train them in the ways they should go and one of the ways we do it is through our Awana program. We are committed to making our program available to all Reliance Families to help children and parents work together to develop spiritually strong children who faithfully follow Jesus.
We meet every Wednesday at 7pm (generally following the school year schedule). It is open to children ages 4 years old – 5th grade.
Co-Commander- Justin Calas